By Men Jiuzhang,Guo Lei
Established by means of the Western Han dynasty greater than 2,000 years in the past, conventional chinese language medication (TCM) is at the moment discovering elevated recognition. A basic advent to conventional chinese language medication explores the pondering at the back of TCM, its philosophy-based concept, and its state-of-the-art makes use of in today’s medical perform. The booklet covers:
- Establishment and features of TCM’s thought
- Establishment and improvement of TCM’s scientific system.
- Basic positive factors of TCM
- TCM’s philosophical bases: primordial qi, yin-yang and 5 parts
- TCM’s scientific version, approach, and architecture
Organized to make info simply available, every one bankruptcy contains:
- Goals & Requirements and Key Contents to let readers to appreciate the center and the description of the chapter
- Endnotes for readers to profit a few cultural and old details unusual to China
- Glossary for readers to appreciate extra particular information regarding TCM and chinese language culture
Complete with bankruptcy outlines and ancillary fabric, this conscientiously designed consultant brings a time-tested perform again to the future.
Read or Download A General Introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine PDF
Similar medical diseases books
This guide presents a finished evaluate of the theories, equipment and techniques for decreasing HIV-associated hazard behaviors. It represents the 1st unmarried resource of data approximately HIV prevention examine in built and constructing international locations. will probably be an enormous source for college kids, researchers and clinicians within the box.
This complete textual content describes the origins, mechanisms, important purposes and useful information of frequency particular remedy - a therapy process that makes use of frequencies, micro amperage present and the foundations of organic resonance to regard discomfort and quite a lot of health conditions.
This quantity includes eighty two chapters that supply element and understanding to the fields of human and clinical virology. the 1st part describes basic good points of universal human viruses with really expert chapters regarding HIV/AIDS. the amount is going directly to describe unique virus infections, together with one now eliminated virus (smallpox) and a few now managed by means of vaccination corresponding to yellow fever.
WolfgangU. Eckart setzt sich vornehmlich mit dem politischen Sauerbruch – oder besser:der politischen Selbstinszenierung des großen Chirurgen – im Wandel derSysteme, die seinen Lebensweg begleiteten, auseinander. Insbesondere die überweite Strecken von seinem Ghostwriter konstruierte, teilweise erfundene‚Autobiographie’ „Das conflict mein Leben“ hat dem Publikum zusammen mit dem aufihrer Grundlage entstandenen Spielfilm einen idolhaften Artztypus vorgehalten,der möglicherweise für mindestens eine ganze iteration junger Medizinervorbildhaft wirkte.
- American Plagues: Lessons from Our Battles with Disease
- Chronic Pain (Pain Management)
- AIDS Literature and Gay Identity: The Literature of Loss (Routledge Studies in Twentieth-Century Literature)
- Physiology of Man in Space
- Microbiology of Waterborne Diseases: Microbiological Aspects and Risks
- Ibn Al-Jazzar On Fevers (The Sir Henry Wellcome Series)
Extra info for A General Introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine
A General Introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine by Men Jiuzhang,Guo Lei